Arkansas Wildflower Honey
Enjoy the flavors of summer all year round with our raw, unfiltered Oklahoma honey. Our honey flows from the comb to the bottle, 100% natural and pure.
- 100% pure, raw honey
- Community-sourced from Arkansas beekeeper’s
- Unique flavors every year
- Contains Probiotics & enzymes
- Pollen analysis on the label
To decrystallize, remove lid and place in warm water.
The Gold Standard For Local Honey
Taste the Gold Standard Honey difference with our pure, raw, unfiltered Oklahoma Native wildflower honey. With pollens from clover, buttercups, and roses, you’re in for a sweet treat with every bite.
- Add it to your morning coffee or hot tea to bring a new bevy of flavors to your favorite drinks.
- Use it in marinades to sweeten up your favorite meats and veggies.
- Substitute it for sugar when you’re baking.
- Or just drizzle it over a hot buttered biscuit for a delicious snack.
Our honey comes from Oklahoma bees, prepared by Oklahoma hands. Every batch goes to the Pollen Laboratory at Texas A&M for pollen analysis, so we can tell you exactly what pollens make up our honey.
Raw honey is great for allergies, but only if you’re eating honey made from the same pollens as your allergies. With our pollen analysis on every label, you can be certain you’re getting the right ones.
- 100% pure, raw honey foraged by Oklahoma honey bees, and harvested by Oklahoma beekeepers
- Pollens identified in every batch by the Pollen Analysis Lab at Texas A&M University.
- A healthy alternative to processed sugars and sweeteners.
- Use it in cooking, baking, or to sweeten your favorite beverage!